Saturday 29 December 2012

Plain French gel nails

Plain french gel nails using pink opaque and white Brisa gel with nail forms. I will post some photos soon when I put some designs on them, can't decide what to do yet!



They do look a bit plain but I think from the last photos I uploaded last year, my technique is improving! 

To leave a comment, click below where the number of comments is in blue, this will take you to a box where you can leave a comment.
You can also follow my blog to get updates whenever I put a new post on.
A little bit about me:
I am a self published author and have my own Website where you can read a free sample of my eBook Laugh Out Loud! Pregnancy which is a collection of real pregnant Women's funny moments.  You can also go to Amazon US or Amazon UK using these links. Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks xx

www.bookbuzzr.com

3 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS! I also have Brisa gel but I don't know if it can be applied over white nail tips or only on clear/natural tips? I mean, you know how pink acrylic can be applied over white French nail tips as a quick, cheat method? Can't the same be done with CND Brisa gel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for your comment, I think you can put the gel over the tips but you need to make sure that you file them first to get rid of all the shine or the gel will not stick to them. I think putting a really thin first coat and then curing it before you build it up would work best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for your comment, I think you can put the gel over the tips but you need to make sure that you file them first to get rid of all the shine or the gel will not stick to them. I think putting a really thin first coat and then curing it before you build it up would work best.

    ReplyDelete