Monday 31 December 2012

Freehand French Zebra design nails


I did this design on top of my plain french pink and white nails.  I used black "Rio nail art polish" (with the very thin brushes) and did them freehand. 

It took me a few tries as the brushes are a bit difficult to use if your hands aren't completely steady.  I tried using my "Konad stamp" to get the proper zebra pattern, but I think the white tips need to be longer for that to work properly, so if your nails are only short then freehand zebra pattern would be more suitable.

Please leave comments if you like this pattern and let me know if you have nail art blogs so I can have a look, I'm always looking for new ideas!
You can also follow my blog to get updates whenever I put a new post on.
A little bit about me:
I am a self published author and have my own Website where you can read a free sample of my eBook Laugh Out Loud! Pregnancy which is a collection of real pregnant Women's funny moments.  You can also go to Amazon US or Amazon UK using these links. Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks xx

www.bookbuzzr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment