Wednesday 9 February 2011

Welcome to my Nail Art blog!

I love nail art and over the years I've spent a lot of time on the internet looking a other people’s photos of nail art, and so I decided to put my own photos up for others to have a look at.

I am always doing new designs on my nails and have included photos of my designs so far - they range from freehand work to water marbling, stamping and gel work.

I’ve just discovered Konad stamping and I bought a set to experiment with and so will post some more photos when I‘ve got the hang of it!

I am going to include water marbling photos - this technique really takes a lot of practice but is fun to do, there are lots of videos on Youtube showing you how to do it.

I am not a professional nail technician (as you can probably tell) I just do it for fun, and I always like my nails to look good.

The first picture on here is one I took last week, but my nails needed re-doing as the design had been on them for nearly two weeks, but I’m just using it as an example of future designs.



I use UV gel on top of my natural nails, and as you can see in the picture, they needed infill’s doing.

The polish is a purple chrome one from Stargazer, with the Zebra Konad Stamp in black over the top of this, with a clear topcoat.

Please keep coming back to see my new designs!

A little bit about me:
I am a self published author and have my own Website where you can read a free sample of my eBook Laugh Out Loud! Pregnancy which is a collection of real pregnant Women's funny moments.  You can also go to Amazon US or Amazon UK using these links. Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks xx

www.bookbuzzr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment