Thursday 10 February 2011

Water Marbling on tips

Here are some of the water marble designs I have created over the past few months.

There are lots of videos on Youtube showing you how to do this - it is a lot of fun but also creates a lot of mess!


I would advise that you don't do this with your best polishes until you get the hang of it as you waste a lot of polish - I went and bought a few cheap ones to use at first, the polish needs to be thin enough so that it can spread out on top of the water.


The key to water marbling is to work quickly as the polish dries fast, and dont get disheartened if you can't do it at first, it took me quite a while. Make sure that your water is room temperature as well - if you can, leave it to settle overnight.





  


More photos to follow............ should be uploaded soon.


A little bit about me:
I am a self published author and have my own Website where you can read a free sample of my eBook Laugh Out Loud! Pregnancy which is a collection of real pregnant Women's funny moments.  You can also go to Amazon US or Amazon UK using these links. Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks xx

www.bookbuzzr.com

2 comments:

  1. You are really good at water marbling, I wish I could do such great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm not brave enough to actually do it on my nails yet though, still working on it!

    ReplyDelete