Monday 24 June 2013

Sculpted gel nails with large pink glitter

I tried a similar effect as before but I wanted more glitter, so I mixed some large glitter with clear gel so I had more control of how much glitter was in the gel. 



A little bit about me:
I am a self published author and have my own Website where you can read a free sample of my eBook Laugh Out Loud! Pregnancy which is a collection of real pregnant Women's funny moments.  You can also go to Amazon US or Amazon UK using these links. Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks xx

www.bookbuzzr.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW1 SO pretty! I stumbled upon your blog while looking for gel nail art ideas (I ran out of acrylic liquid, but have plenty of gel left over :) and I'm glad I did! Your designs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete