Saturday 7 May 2011

Fancy french design with rhinestone and freehand pattern

This is my first try at using rhinestones and incorporating them into a pattern, I've used nail art pens, but they take a bit of getting used to!

A glittery topcoat finishes it off nicely
A little bit about me:
I am a self published author and have my own Website where you can read a free sample of my eBook Laugh Out Loud! Pregnancy which is a collection of real pregnant Women's funny moments.  You can also go to Amazon US or Amazon UK using these links. Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks xx

www.bookbuzzr.com

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely, too! Just btw, do you know if one can use white nail tips for gel nail enhancements? Or can gel only cure over clear/natural tips? Please do inform me if you know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete